OilFiredUp Business Directory
To visit any of the organisations listed, please click the appropriate link below::
- Building Regulations: England and Wales
- Building Regulations: Northern Ireland
- Building Standards: Scotland
- Building Standards: Scotland - Technical Handbooks
- Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001
- Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Scotland) Regulations 2003
- Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2003
- Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations 1991
- DEFRA: Guidance Note for Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001 (.pdf)
- Environment Agency Oil Storage Regulations Overview
- Environmental Alliance: PPG02 Above Ground Oil Storage Tanks
- Environmental Alliance: PPG08 Storage and Disposal of Used Oils
- FPS Briefing Note: Get to know your Oil Tank
- FPS Briefing Note: Small Scale Biodiesel Plants
- FPS Briefing Note: Storage of Agricultural Fuel Oil on Farms in England and Wales
- FPS Briefing Note: Storage of Agricultural Fuel Oil on Farms in Northern Ireland
- FPS Briefing Note: The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001
- FPS Briefing Note: Underground Oil Storage Tanks at Non Forecourt Sites
- FPS Briefing Note: Vaporising Burners
- FPS Briefing Note: Water in your Oil Tank
- FPS Briefing Note: What is Biodiesel?
- FPS Oilsave: Energy Saving Advice
- FPS Oilsave: Getting the most from your Oil Heating System
- Heating & Hot Water Information Council Heating Advice
- HeatingOil.co.uk Tank Advice
- TankDepot.co.uk: UK Oil Tank Installation Guidelines
- TankDepot.co.uk: UK Oil Tank Installation Regulations
- TankDepot.co.uk: Which Diesel Tank?
- TankDepot.co.uk: Which Heating Oil Tank?
- The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006
Please note the accuracy and integrity of the Oilfiredup.com Directory are checked regularly. However, if you come a cross a broken link, please e-mail details to email@example.com
There is no cost for inclusion in the Oilfiredup.com Directory, however with effect from 1st January 2005 a reciprocal link to Oilfiredup.com must be provided within 5 working days. If your business is not currently included in the Directory and you would like to see it included, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your website (including full URL), together with the section in the website in which the reciprocal link will be placed.
Please note that whilst every endeavour will be made to include all relevant sites, inclusion is at the discretion of the Oilfiredup.com Editorial team.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please note that this directory should not be construed as constituting a complete guide to the UK's oil heating industry. Oilfiredup.com has no control over the content of any external site. A link does not suggest that any site and/or its content are endorsed in anyway by Oilfiredup.com, nor does it suggest that Oilfiredup.com and/or content therein are endorsed by any linked site.